If you liked our content, then please support us by clicking on Advertisements. It won't cost you anything. THANK YOU!!!

How Mateo Lopez became the world's youngest mariachi at age 4

How Mateo Lopez became the world's youngest mariachi at age 4

How Mateo Lopez became the world's youngest mariachi at age 4


My name is Matteo Lopez. I'm seven years old, and I live in Texas. Texas. I mean, of course. My sister inspired me to sing this music. And she plays the violin. And she plays violin really beautiful. So I guess that made me want to sing my music.

I do vocal warm-ups on YouTube. Warm-ups are things that make your voice ready and ready to sing. You know how when you scream, the voice cracks, so it helps with that. It's like a shield, something. 

Play baseball. I love that. Play football at recess, soccer at recess. Basketball next year and at recess and at home. What I want to do in mariachi music, I want to sing and do a lot of new philosophies like those. And you rhythms. The songs on turf. 

Raj

Blogger and Freelancer

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post